skip to main content
 
Download

View Options:

Show Everything
Hide Everything

August 24, 2020 at 5:00 PM - Regular Meeting

Agenda
I. Determination of Quorum and Call to Order
II. Public Comment:
Description:  Welcome to this meeting of the Board of Education Independent School District #695, Chisholm School District. We are extremely pleased that you have shown an interest in school district affairs by attending this meeting. The Board of Education allows public participation at its meeting, but at the same time has the responsibility for conducting its business in an orderly fashion. We will provide the audience with an opportunity to request to speak. We request that before you speak to announce your name. Each speaker will be allowed five minutes unless the time limit is waived by a majority of the board members present. At a public meeting of the board, no person shall orally initiate charges or complaints against individual employees of the district or challenge instructional materials used in the district. All such charges, if presented to the board directly, shall be referred to the Superintendent for investigation and report. We would also like to remind the public that the school board is not allowed to comment on your concerns. If there are no questions, we will open the public comment section of the board meeting. 
III. Recognition of Guests and Visitors
IV. Approve Agenda
V. Approve Minutes
V.A. Approve the August 10, 2020, Regular Meeting Minutes
Attachments: (1)
VI. Reports
VI.A. Superintendent's Report
VII. Correspondence
VIII. Consent Agenda
VIII.A. Approve August 15, 2020, Payroll for $50,454.74 and August 31, 2020, Payroll for $55,634.16
VIII.B. Approve Accounts Payable for $852,895.22
Attachments: (1)
IX. Action Agenda
IX.A. Approve Recover Health Contract for the 2020-2021 School Year
Attachments: (1)
IX.B. Approve Sheila Kne's Retirement
Attachments: (1)
IX.C. Approve Closing Drama Club Booster Account
Attachments: (1)
IX.D. Accept $668.88 Donation to ISD 695
IX.E. Approve Overload for Jamie Steinberg
IX.F. Approve Posting for Vaughan-Steffensrud Secretary Postilion
Attachments: (1)
IX.G. Approve Payment to Fall Coaches of 25% for September 15, 2020, and the remaining 75% of Coaching Stipend Upon Completion of the Season in Spring 2021
IX.H. Approve Truth in Taxation Meeting to be Held December 14, 2020, in the Chisholm Elementary Board Room at 6:00 P.M.
Attachments: (1)
IX.I. Approve the Hire of Jennifer Zbacnik-Martin as the Pep Club Advisor for the 2020-2021 School Year at $1,072.96
Attachments: (1)
IX.J. Approve Posting for Temporary Activities Director and Community Education Assistant Position 
Description:  This will be a temporary position lasting 30 days. 
X. Discussion
XI. Information
XII. Adjourn

<< Back to the Public Page for Chisholm School District